Senior Business Consultant for sales and presale activities
Syncronic is growing and we are therefore looking for ambitious business consultants, who can make a difference and create value for our customers.
Our projects are wide-ranging within performance improvement of Supply Chain Management (SCM), and we are therefore looking for a senior consultant who can play an active role in both the sales, but also the delivery process. In addition, we expect that you possess more than one core competence within SCM.
You probably have a background as a manager within SCM and have both had operations and project responsibilities, and/or have worked as a consultant. In addition, we expect you to be strong with methods and models.
ERP understanding is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We expect you to possess the following competencies:
- A good network and preferably experience with sales and presales
- Experience with performance improvement
- Good at creating relations, communicating and presenting
- Fast at understanding complex contexts and identifying key points
- Good at motivating and engaging customers
- Experience with project management
- Creative and able to think holistic
And more than one of the following core competencies:
- Planning concepts
- Inventory Optimization and Planning
- ROI Optimization,
- Continuous improvement
- Complexity Management
- Capacity optimization
- Customer/Supplier collaboration or other areas
You must be comfortable working in a committed and dynamic environment, where quality is the main focus. You are interested in developing your professional profile as well as contributing to the professional development of your colleagues. You may be resident in Denmark or the south of Sweden and you are expected to be geographical flexible, since the projects often take place at the customers’ offices .
In Syncronic, we offer a challenging job and the opportunity to work alongside competent colleagues with unique knowledge and experience within Supply Chain Management. In addition:
- You will be working with the biggest companies in Denmark and the Nordic countries
- A possibility to participate in shaping the Business Consulting strategy and delivery method
- Professional development and career planning
- High flexibility
- Competitive compensation package
Henrik Knak, Partner
SAP – SCM Consultants – Architect / Team Lead Level
Syncronic is growing within SAP advisory services/implementations and Business Consulting and we are therefore looking for ambitious consultants, who can make a difference and create value for our customers
Our tasks cover many areas and we are looking for candidates within:
- SAP SD and LES – The order fulfillment process
Architect with a focus on the SD process, ATP and integration to planning
- SAP PP/MM – Production/purchasing/planning processes
Team lead and/or architect
- SAP APO candidate – Any experience, with SAP modules, exceeding 3 years is considered
- Junior Consultant – Engineer/Master of Science
Experience within production, Supply Chain Management or IT, who is capable of working internally or externally with either Business Consulting, SAP Consulting or internal development projects
We expect you to fit one of the above profiles. In addition, it is important that you possess solid and academic competences as a consultant.
You should also have a logical business sense and be able to grasp underlying business processes, preferably within multiple industries.
- SAP SD and LES – The order fulfillment process
- You must be comfortable working in a committed and dynamic environment, where quality, development and sustainable solutions are in focus. You are interested in developing your professional profile as well as contributing to the professional development of your colleagues. You can be a resident in Denmark or the south of Sweden and you are expected to be geographical flexible, since the projects often take place at the customers’ offices.
In Syncronic, we offer a challenging job and the opportunity to work alongside competent colleagues with unique knowledge and experience within SCM and SAP. In addition, you will get the opportunity to define your job according to your personal objectives and interests, and have a significant influence on your professional development.
Syncronic resides in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Malmo, and offers good carrer opportunities outside of Denmark. Syncronic’s team of consultants consists of junior and senior persons who all take pride their work. Syncronic offers a competitive compensation package and good career opportunities.
In Syncronic, we continously organize internal education programs to keep you updated and to develop your competences. Our program covers Business Consulting, SAP APO, the ECC logistics modules. In addition, we also cover SAP’s recently introduced SCM platform based on HANA, which Syncronic has profound experience in.
Fredrik Olsson, Managing Partner